Note: You will need to be following these instructions from home or a different network from your office network.
These instructions were written for Apple iOS but should be similar for Android.
Open Grandstream Wave
- If the app prompts to access your contacts, you may choose to not allow. It is not required for the app to work.
- If prompted to receive notifications, you should choose allow. This will send you notifications if you’ve missed calls.
- Tap the gear/cog on the bottom right
- Tap Account Settings
- Tap the + in the top right of the screen.
- Tap UCM Account (Scan QR Code)
- Scan the QR code that was sent to you by your Grandstream administrator
- Tap the extension number when it comes up and the extension will be added to your Grandstream Wave application
- The extension should now show green. If so, your phone will now ring when calls come to your extension. You can also dial out from the Keypad.