How to Add Your Account to Grandstream Wave App
Note: You will need to be following these instructions from home or a different network from your office network.
These instructions were written for Apple iOS but should be similar for Android.
Download Grandstream Wave from your App Store. (Apple App Store or Android Google Play Store)
Open Grandstream Wave
- If the app prompts to access your contacts, you may choose to not allow. It is not required for the app to work.
- If prompted to receive notifications, you should choose allow. This will send you notifications if you’ve missed calls.
- Tap the gear/cog on the bottom right
- Tap Account Settings
- Tap the + in the top right of the screen.
- Tap UCM Account (Scan QR Code)
- Scan the QR code that was sent to you by your Grandstream administrator
- Tap the extension number when it comes up and the extension will be added to your Grandstream Wave application
- The extension should now show green. If so, your phone will now ring when calls come to your extension. You can also dial out from the Keypad.